The rendering of a fist-class service, a realistic evaluation of the potential results and great dynamism characterizes the work of Luna Requena & Fernández Borzese in dealing with complex fiscal controversies.
The Firm represents its clients in every kind of tax conflicts, both at administrative and judicial levels, in every jurisdiction of the country, whether at the level of federal, provincial or municipal taxation.
Luna Requena & Fernandez Borzese represents a group composed of the most important food companies –national and international- in the challenge of use taxes at Federal Court, and has also obtained the suspension of provincial taxes at the National Supreme Court of Justice.
Luna Requena & Fernández Borzese has an integrated network of correspondents that allow it to conduct a constant follow-up of the cases pending in other jurisdictions.
Alvaro Luna Requena, Esq., has been recognized by international publications (Chambers & Partners) due to his wide experience in this matter.
The Firm has renowned experience in:
- Handling of litigation within the administrative contentious and federal contentious spheres, social security courts, as well as all actions and appeals within the scope of the public administration, Federal Tax Court and the ANSES (Social Security Administration).
- Organization of joint litigation regarding taxation and filing of actions at original court before the National Supreme Court of Justice.
- Processing and obtaining precautionary measures on fiscal matters.
- Filing of queries at the National Tax Department and the Argentine Tax Bureau.
- Assistance in closure and merchandise seizure procedures.
- Filing of appeals at the Comisión Arbitral del Convenio Multilateral and at the Comisión Federal de Impuestos.
- Administrative and judicial challenge of municipal taxes (Safety and Hygiene Tax, Use Tax, Advertising Tax).
- Handling of fiscal inspections –and ex officio determination processes- related to adjustments in transfer prices.
- Delimitation of the strategy to be implemented in relation to jurisdictional bodies in the adjustment of transfer prices.
- Defense of non-profit entities in tax determination processes, processing and precautionary measures and challenge of resolutions at court.
- Assistance in administrative and judicial matters on foreign trade.
- Customs summary proceedings due to difference in valuation and breach of the temporary import regime.
- Defenses in customs cases filed as a result of inexact statements and other unjustified differences.
- Procedures for the recovery of customs duties at administrative level, national fiscal court and federal court.
- Defense in summary proceedings about customs infractions.